This restaurant quality lamb dish is delicious and comforting, making it perfect for a chilly night in!
Prep: 5 mins
Ready in: 35 mins
Roasted Butterflied Lamb Leg
850g butterflied marinated lamb leg
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a large fry-pan on high heat.
- Season lamb with salt and pepper and cook, fat side down for about 3 minutes until golden. Flip and cook a further 2 minutes before transferring to prepared tray.
- Roast for about 10-14 minutes for medium (depending on thickness), or until cooked to your liking. Set aside, covered to rest for about 8 minutes, before slicing thinly.
Rosemary Roasted Baby Vegetables with Feta
500g baby kumara
200g baby carrots
1 clove minced garlic
1 tsp rosemary
100g feta cheese
- Line an oven tray with baking paper. Peel and quarter parsnips lengthways; scrub and cut kumara into 1cm wedges; cut any larger baby carrots in half lengthways and finely chop rosemary leaves.
- When lamb has half an hour cook time remaining (including resting), toss veggies, garlic and rosemary on prepared tray with a drizzle of oil. Season and roast for 25-30 minutes until tender and caramelised.
- Crumble feta over top and serve alongside rested lamb.