This delicious recipe is brought to you by Jackie Ashley, Founder of Ashley & Co. It’s such a delicious, flavourful salmon dish that’s perfect to fuel you on your Restart journey and beyond!
While this recipe is available in Fresh Start Choice deliveries, we’ve adapted it slightly so you can make it at home too. We hope you enjoy it!
Jackie’s Massaman Lime Baked Salmon
- ½ cauliflower finely chopped
- 2 carrot grated
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 twin pack baby bok choy thinly sliced
- 500 g salmon fillet cut into 4 pieces
- 1 Tbsp massaman curry paste
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 lime zested & juiced
Thai Chilli Dressing
- 1.5 tsp white vinegar
- 1.5 tsp date syrup or maple syrup
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- pinch chilli flakes
- 1.5 tsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 bunch coriander
- 200 g mung bean sprouts
- Before you startPreheat oven to 220°C (or 200°C fan bake). Set aside 4 pieces of foil, about 20cm long lengths.
- Prep & cook cauliflowerFinely chop cauliflower and grate carrot and toss on a lined oven tray with soy sauce. Bake on lower oven shelf for about 20minutes, until tender. Thinly slice bok choy and toss through roast veggies just before serving.
- Prep salmonPat salmon dry and remove any pin bones. Cut salmon into 4 pieces and place each one in the centre of each piece of foil. Ina small bowl, whisk together curry paste, honey, fish sauce and lime zest and juice (save 1.5 TSP lime juice for the dressing). Spoon evenly over each piece of salmon and rub to fully coat. Fold the foil over its self and fold down the edges to create 4 parcels. Place each parcel on an oven tray.
- Cook salmonBake parcels in oven on upper shelf for 8-10minutes for medium rare (depending on thickness), or until cooked to your liking.
- Make dressingCombine all the ingredients for the dressing and mix well. Pick coriander leaves and toss in a small bowl with mung beans andThai chilli dressing.
- ServeCauliflower salad with salmon. Pour juices from foil over salmon. Top with mung beans and drizzle over any Thai chilli dressing left in bowl.