Because who doesn’t love pizza! These delicious mushroom and broccoli pizzas are the perfect lunch or light dinner option. Using a wrap is a great for a little less carbs, but still all the enjoyment, especially when topped with mozzarella, basil pesto and fresh basil!
- 2 Farrah’s wholemeal wraps
- 150 g mushrooms thinly sliced
- ½ broccoli cut into small florets
- 1 clove garlic roughly chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup tomato passata
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 2 Tbsp basil pesto
- 1 bunch basil leaves picked
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Pre-cook wraps. Place wraps on two large oven trays and bake in the oven for about 4 minutes, until almost golden.
- Prep vegetables. While wraps toast thinly slice mushrooms and cut broccoli into small florets. Toss in a large bowl with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pizzas. Remove wraps from oven and spread over tomato passata. Top with vegetables and sprinkle over mozzarella cheese. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes, until golden. Swap trays half way through cook time.
- To finish, pick basil leaves. Cut pizza into wedges and top with basil pesto and basil.