We’ve combined a few of our favourite things to create one deliciously creamy and decadent pudding pie. Coffee and chocolate is a match made in heaven after all!
We’ve used Allpress Espresso Capsules for the coffee hit, rich silky dark chocolate, and made it extra creamy using Boring oat milk, silken tofu and nut butter. (Trust us on the tofu front!!) It’s incredibly easy to put together and is no-bake, so you can really impress with minimal effort.
If you use Oreos as the biscuit, you can even make this vegan by using coconut oil instead of butter in the base, and dairy free dark chocolate in the filling.
Chocolate Pudding Pie with Allpress Espresso & Boring Oat Milk
- 250 g biscuits of your choice e.g. Oreos
- 80 g butter or coconut oil melted
- 300 g dark chocolate melted
- 300 g silken tofu
- 1/3 cup Boring oat milk
- 30-60 ml Allpress Espresso Capsule coffee cooled
- 1/2 cup smooth almond or cashew butter
- Before you start, line a 22cm pie dish or spring-form pan with baking paper.
- Crush biscuits to a fine crumb either in a food processor or by placing in a sealed bag and crushing with a rolling pin. Stir through melted butter/coconut oil and a pinch of salt.
- Press base mix into prepared pan, using the bottom of a measuring cup or glass to press evenly on the bottom and 2cm up the sides. Place in freezer to set for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in a heat-proof bowl in the microwave, for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between.
- Place tofu, oat milk, espresso, nut butter and melted chocolate in a food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour filling onto base and allow to set in the freezer for 2-4 hours.
- To serve, sprinkle pie with flaky sea salt and use a hot knife to slice through.
You can add Allpress Espresso Capsules and Boring Oat Milk to your weekly order from our Kitchen, on all Choice bags!