This is a delicious, summery, BBQ-style take on the classic Jalapeño Popper! Here we use sweet baby capsicums, grilled on a Lodge Grill Pan, and stuff them with a tangy cream cheese filling. The perfect appetiser to wow your guests!
Grilled Capsicum Poppers
- 2 punnets baby capsicums cut in half, seeds removed
- 1 spring onion thinly sliced
- 200 g cream cheese
- 1-2 Tbsp sriracha sauce
- black sesame seeds
- Heat grill pan on medium heat and brush with oil.
- Cut capsicums in half and remove seeds. Place on pan, cut side up and cook for about 5 minutes, until char marks start to show.
- Thinly slice spring onion and combine in a medium bowl with cream cheese and sriracha.
- Once capsicums are cooked, allow to cool. Once cool, fill with cream cheese mixture and garnish with sesame seeds.