Sweeten up your next iced tea with this deliciously fruity rendition!
Pineapple & Coconut Iced Tea
- 1 green tea bag
- ⅓ cup coconut water
- ⅔ cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup ice
- 2 mint leaves
- Place tea bag in a measuring jug.
- Heat coconut water in a small pot on low heat, until starting to bubble.
- Remove from heat and pour into jug with tea bag. Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bag and place jug in the fridge to cool completely. Once cool, stir through pineapple juice.
- To serve, pour over ice and garnish with fresh mint and a fresh pineapple slice, if desired.