This a delicious, bright and refreshing blueberry drink to enjoy on a warm summery day. It’s no fuss to make, but it will definitely impress. If you fancy, you could add a measure of vodka or gin too, to take it from afternoon refresher to evening cocktail!
Blueberry Basil Fizz
- 3 Tbsp blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil
- 1 lemon, zested & juiced, separated
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 5 ice cubes
- sparkling water
- Add blueberries, basil, lemon juice and honey to a blender. Add honey to the blender last to prevent it sticking. Blend and allow to sit for a minute for any bubbles to settle.
- Add ice and sparkling water to a glass and slowly pour the blueberry basil blend over the sparkling water. Go slowly to create a creamy smooth foam.
- Garnish with fresh basil, lemon zest and a few blueberries.