This flavour combination is the perfect way to spice up your iced tea game. It’s fresh, zingy, thirst-quenching and absolutely delicious!
Ginger, Lime & Lemongrass Iced Tea
- ½ large stalk lemongrass
- 2 Tbsp grated ginger
- 500 ml water
- 3 rooibos tea bags
- 1 Tbsp honey
- ½ lime juiced
- 10 ice cubes
- ½ lime sliced
- 4-5 mint leaves
- Remove the tough outer leaves of the lemongrass and thinly slice. Grate ginger. Place lemongrass, ginger and water measure in a large pot and bring to the boil. Boil for 1-2 minutes, then remove from the heat.
- Add tea bags to the pot and steep for 10 minutes.
- Stir honey into warm tea and refrigerate to cool.
- Once cooled, strain tea and stir in lime juice
- To serve, fill cups with ice cubes and tea. Garnish with lime slices and mint leaves.