Resolution Retreats is the largest health retreat in Australasia catering exclusively for women. Their world-class luxury health retreats range from three-day fresh start retreats to their three-week life-changer retreats. We’ve teamed up with this awesome NZ company with our new Fresh Start 8 Week Challenge!
We love these yummy Salted Caramel Oats, perfect for chilly winter mornings! They also feature in their new cookbook, Retreat Yourself.
Find out more about Resolution Retreats in our interview with founder Joelene here.
Resolution Retreats is the ultimate in a luxury, healthy holiday, women are encouraged to fully immerse themselves in the 35-ha five-star Lake Karapiro resort. A dedicated, sought-after team of health professionals deliver a holistic health programme which includes daily Yoga, group fitness sessions, and a variety of women’s wellness workshops ranging from nutrition, hormone-health and healthy habit advice, to life coaching, personal styling and make up sessions. World class facilities include private chalet accommodation, a luxury in-house spa and wellness centre, an indoor heated swimming pool, weights room, infrared saunas, jacuzzi spas and tennis courts that overlook Sanctuary Mountain.
Salted Caramel Oats
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup milk (coconut, almond or dairy)
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 heaped Tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp carob
- Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pistachios, chopped
- Add oats, milk and water to a pot and bring to the boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat, cover and simmer until the grains are soft (approximately 5 minutes).
- In a small bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients. Thin with a little water if necessary and heat if you prefer.
- When the oats are done, pour into a serving bowl and top with caramel sauce. Add a sprinkle of pistachios and a dash of cinnamon to taste.