Spiced Honey & Pecan Granola Bark
- 1½ cups jumbo rolled oats
- 70 g sliced almonds
- 70 g pecans
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp runny honey
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 egg white
- 50 g refined sugar free dark chocolate melted
- ¼ cup refined sugar free dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine oats, sliced almonds, pecans, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and cinnamon together in a large bowl. Add honey, coconut oil and salt and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg white for 2 minutes, until soft peaks form. Add egg white to bowl with oats and toss together, until combined.
- Transfer oat mixture to prepared baking tray and spread into an even, thin layer with the back of a spoon (if it is not spread out enough, it won't go crispy).
- Bake on middle oven rack for about 25 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside to cool completely. Break into shards and store in an airtight container.
- Optional: Once cooled, drizzle melted chocolate over the granola bark and sprinkle with cranberries. Set aside in the fridge to set, before breaking into shards. Store in an airtight container.
Energy 630 kJ | 150 kCal | Carbohydrates 12.1 g | Protein 3.5 g | Fat 9.6 g