Inspired by Trilogy Vitamin C Booster Treatment
Treat yourself to a deliciously healthy treat with this bonus recipe for After Dinner Citrus Bites. Inspired by Trilogy’s Vitamin C Booster Treatment free with your Fresh Start delivery 30th May delivery weekend, we’ve created some tasty, healthier treats to end your dinner on a sweet note. They’re the perfect anytime treat, too!
About Trilogy Vitamin C Booster Treatment
This two-week clean beauty treatment includes a unique dispensing mechanism which pops with freshness when the 100% pure vitamin C powder is released into an ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid concentrate enriched with daisy extract, rosehip and mandarin oil.
The fresh activation ensures the vitamin C powder potency levels are at their optimal level to deliver maximum skin brightening results. Once activated, the treatment is designed to be used twice daily for two consecutive weeks to visibly boost the skin’s natural glow and to help improve the overall appearance of dull and tired skin.
Find out more at www.trilogyproducts.co.nz
After Dinner Citrus Bites
- 4 mandarins, segmented
- 100g refined sugar free dark chocolate
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp chopped nuts (e.g. pistachios, almonds coconut thread)
- Peel mandarins and pull apart segments, removing any white pith.
- Place chocolate and coconut oil in a heat-proof bowl and melt in the microwave or over a pot of boiling water.
- Dip mandarins into chocolate, coating half of each segment, then sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Place in fridge for 10 minutes to set before serving.