These savoury muffins are also great with wilted spinach, cooked onion, lead bacon or any herbs and spices you want to add! These muffins are great to have on hand as a healthy breakfast or snack that will keep you going through a busy day. They also freeze well, so you could take one out the day before and defrost for the morning.
Check out Resolution Retreats‘ founder Joelene and Fresh Start recipe developer Amber whipping up these delish muffins and chatting all things healthy eating below.
Resolution Retreats’ Savoury Muffins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup whole almonds
- ¾ cup cooked kumara or pumpkin
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ cup grated cheese (or dairy-free alternative)
- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- spray oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Blitz all ingredients in a food processor until combined.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin tins.
- Cook for around 20 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean.