Need some inspiration for how to keep the little ones busy over the long weekend? We’ve got some ideas for some kid-friendly Easter fun!
Get your little foodies involved in a few fun, egg-cellent activities this Easter! It’s not all about eating choccy (although we do love a bit of it!), so here’s a few ideas to branch away from the overload of chocolate Easter eggs.
Easter Fun Ideas:
- Reuse our delivery boxes to cut out egg shapes using a pencil, stencil and scissors. Get the kids to decorate their eggs with bright colours, stickers and glitter, then hand them around the house with a bit of twine.
- Create a fun and challenging treasure hunt, leaving little clues around the house or garden. They’ll love it!
- Cookies will be a crowd pleaser! Bake some plain and use cookie cutters to cut into Easter shapes, then simply decorate with colourful icing. Check our our Easter Cookies recipe for some inspiration!
- Get them in the garden! Weather permitting, of course. Easter weekend is the perfect opportunity to plant some of our faves – beetroot, carrots, celery, lettuce and rhubarb.
- Download our free activity booklet packed with fun activities to entertain.
*Looking for more craft inspo? Check out these neat craft kits from Kiwi company Crafty Little Kits.