Use those leftover Easter eggs to whip up our scrumptious Easter Egg Brownies! They’re the perfect treat to enjoy over the Easter weekend and long thereafter. Get the little ones to unleash their creativity and help decorate, they’ll love it!
1 1/4 cups brown sugar
2/3 cups cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
15 mini Easter eggs, chopped in half
To decorate (optional)
50 g white chocolate, chopped
READY IN: 45 MINS
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking dish with baking paper.
- Place butter, brown sugar and cocoa in a medium pot on medium heat. Stir continuously, until melted and combined.
- Place eggs and vanilla in a large bowl or bowl of your stand mixer and whisk until light and foamy, about 4 minutes. Add coconut and stir to combine.
- Pour chocolate mixture into eggs and mix to combine.
- Transfer to prepared dish and top with half of your Easter eggs. Bake for about 25 minutes, it will still be quite gooey in the middle.
- Meanwhile, melt your white chocolate in the microwave.
- Once your brownie is cooked, drizzle with white chocolate and top with remaining Easter eggs and sprinkles (if using).
- Allow to sit for at least 20 minutes before slicing your Easter Egg Brownies.
*Check our our other Easter recipes and activities here.