A quick and tasty breakfast that’s high in protein and will give you a great start to the day!
Parmesan Scrambled Eggs
- 2 eggs
- 100 g baby spinach chopped
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- Prep eggs. Whisk eggs in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Prep spinach.
- Cook eggs. Heat oil in a medium non-stick fry-pan on medium heat. Add spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring, until just wilted. Add eggs and cook for 1-2 minutes, until just set, stirring occasionally. Top with Parmesan and remove from heat.
- Serve eggs as they are, or with a piece of toasted seeded or rye bread.
Energy 1033 kJ | 247 kCal | Carbohydrates 0.8 g | Protein 23.6 g | Fat 16.1 g