A super easy, warming soup that is perfect for cooler evenings.
Miso Noodle Soup
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tsp ginger finely grated
- 1 shallot finely diced
- 100 g silken tofu diced 2cm
- ½ baby bok choy thinly sliced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 50 g silverbeet
- 2 Tbsp white miso paste
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 cups water
- 80 g soba noodles
- soy sauce
- ½ chilli thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion thinly sliced
- Prep soup. Prep garlic, ginger, shallot, tofu and bok choy.
- Cook soup. Heat sesame oil in a small-medium pot on medium heat. Add garlic, ginger and shallot and cook for 1-2 minutes, until beginning to soften. Add miso paste and cook for about 30 seconds, then add stock and water and bring to a gentle boil.
- Add soba noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes, until noodles are tender.
- Finish soup. Add bok choy, tofu and silverbeet to pot, season to taste with soy sauce. Prep chilli and spring onion.
- Serve miso soup topped with chilli and spring onion.
Energy 1378 kJ | 329 kCal | Carbohydrates 45.4 g | Protein 15.3 g | Fat 9.4 g | Sat Fat 1.4g | Sugar 9.1g |