If you love soaking up the flavours of summer stone fruit, you’ll love this vibrant peach smoothie bowl. It’s like eating a bowl of sunshine! Kickstart your day with a deliciously healthy smoothie bowl packed with wholesome fruit. We love the classic combo of fresh fruit and a homemade nut mix or granola, but just about anything tasty works for toppings!
Peach Smoothie Bowl Ingredients
1 frozen banana
1 cup fresh or frozen peaches
1/2 cup milk of your choice (you may need more depending on the strength of your blender)
4 Tbsp granola or nuts & seeds
2 tsp nut butter (e.g. cashew, almond, peanut)
2 Tbsp fresh berries (e.g. raspberries, strawberries)
- Place banana, peaches and milk in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with granola/nuts & seed mix, nut butter and your favourite fresh fruit or berries.
Peach – Pītiti
Store peaches at room temperature
In season from December – March
* Picked by hand to avoid damaging their delicate skin
* A peach tree can take up to four years to produce fruit
* Peaches provide 15% of your daily vitamin C needs
*For more healthy breakfast ideas, check out our Fresh Start breakfast recipe page on the blog.