Don’t love sweet breakfasts like bircher or muesli, but want something healthy and packed with veg? You’ll love these Quinoa Breakfast Bowls. The best part is, they keep well in the fridge so you can get organised in advance.
Perfect for breakfast meal prep, these quinoa breakfast bowls are naturally free from gluten and packed with veg goodness!
Quinoa Breakfast Bowls
- 50g green beans, cut into 3cm lengths
- 75g quinoa
- 50g baby spinach
- 4 eggs
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced
- Before you start, bring a medium pot of salted water to the boil.
- Prep beans. Cook quinoa in pot of boiling water for about 12 minutes. Add beans to pot and cook a further 2-3 minutes, until tender with a slight bite. Drain, return to pot and stir through spinach.
- Place eggs in a small pot and cover with water. Bring to the boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and cool under cold tap. Peel and cut into halves.
- Prep tomatoes and avocado
- Quinoa topped with eggs, avocado and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper