Edamame is high in protein so this is a great addition to a platter to help keep you satiated!
Minty Edamame Dip
- 2 cup edamame beans
- ¼ cup yoghurt
- 50 g feta cheese
- 4 Tbsp mint chopped
- ½ lemon zested and juiced
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Before you start. Bring a full kettle to the boil.
- Cook edamame. Place edamame and a pinch of salt in a heat-proof bowl and cover with boiling water. Cover and leave to cook for about 5 minutes, then drain well.
- Make dip. Prep mint. Place all dip ingredients in a food processor and blend for 1-2 minutes, until combined and smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve Dip with seedy crackers and veggie sticks. Or use with salads or wraps.
Energy 406 kJ | 97 kCal | Carbohydrates 3.5 g | Protein 7.8 g | Fat 5.6 g