A delicious summer salad, with fresh chilli to add some spice!
Prawn & Sweetcorn Salad
Prawns & Corn
- 1 lime zested & juiced
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 300g prawns defrosted
- 1 cup frozen corn
- ¾ Lebanese cucumber diced 1cm
- 1 capsicum diced 1cm
- ¼ red onion finely diced
- ¼ avocado diced 1cm
- 1 red chilli thinly sliced
- 2 spring onion thinly sliced
- ½ lemon juiced
- 2-3 Tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- ½ lettuce chopped
- Prep & marinate prawns. In a bowl, combine lime zest and juice, cumin, paprika, garlic and prawns. Set aside to marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Prep salad. In a bowl, combine all salad ingredients with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil. Toss to combine.
- Cook prawns. Heat 1 tsp oil in a fry-pan on medium-high heat. Add prawns mixture, along with corn to pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, tossing, until cooked through and golden.
- Serve salad topped with prawns and corn.
Energy 339kcal (1420kJ) | Carbohydrate 21.7g | Protein 35.8g | Fat 11.0g | Saturated Fat 1.4g | Sugars 8.7g