Quinoa, Beetroot & Feta Salad
- ½ broccoli finely chopped
- 50 g quinoa
- 125 g baby beetroot cut into wedges
- 50 g feta cheese crumbled
- 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts
- 50 g rocket
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Before you start, bring a medium pot of salted water to the boil.
- Prep broccoli. Cook quinoa in pot of boiling water for 12 minutes. After 12 minutes, add broccoli to pot and cook a further 3 minutes, until tender. Drain well.
- Prep beetroot and feta. Heat a small, dry fry-pan on medium heat. Add walnuts to pan and toast for 1-2 minutes, until golden. Add all ingredients to a medium bowl, along with rocket.
- Once cooked, add quinoa, broccoli and vinegar to bowl with salad ingredients. Season to taste with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Serve salad with your choice of lean protein.