You only need two ingredients to create the deliciously sweet and easy dessert, s’mores! Usually cooked over a campfire, we thought they’d be the perfect end to a BBQ feast. Soft and fluffy marshmallows melted between biscuits are a treat for the whole family. Enjoy the gooey goodness!
BBQ’d S’more Parcels
- 8 Griffin's Chocolate Digestive Biscuits or similar
- 1 pack Kapiti Candy Co Marshmallows or similar
- 4 squares foil (15 x 15cm)
- Preheat BBQ grill to medium.
- Place foil squares on the bench. Top each with a chocolate biscuit, chocolate-side-up and place 1-2 marshmallows on top, in the middle. Place another chocolate biscuit on top, chocolate-side-down.
- Fold foil ends together to make a little parcel. Cook on BBQ grill for about 5 minutes, turning often to ensure even cooking.
- To serve, enjoy s'mores as they are or with your favourite ice cream, yoghurt or whipped cream.