We love greens! These are a quick and easy lunch or lazy dinner option. Double the recipe and freeze the leftover fritters for later!
Easy Courgette Fritters
- ¼ red onion finely diced
- 2 courgettes grated
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp olive oil
- ¼ avocado sliced
- 50 g rocket
- ¼ lemon juiced
- ¼ tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp yoghurt
- Prep onion and courgette. Using clean hands, squeeze out excess liquid from courgette.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs until combined, then add onion, courgette and salt. Season with pepper.
- Heat oil in a large fry-pan on medium heat. Cook fritters, in batches if needed, for about 2 minutes each side.
- Prep avocado.
- In a medium bowl, toss rocket, avocado, lemon juice and olive oil together.
- Serve Fritters with salad and yoghurt.
Energy 1412 kJ | 337 kCal | Carbohydrates 3.8 g | Protein 23.2 g | Fat 23.8 g