Smoked Salmon Salad with Grains & Mint Yoghurt
- ¼ broccoli, finely chopped
- ½ courgette, peeled into ribbons
- ¼ lemon, juiced
- 25g freekeh
- ½ tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp mint, leaves picked
- 2 Tbsp yoghurt
- 50g smoked salmon
- ¼ lemon, cut into wedges
- Before you start, bring a medium pot of salted water to the boil.
- Prep salad. Prep broccoli, courgette and lemon.
- Cook freekeh. Add freekeh to pot of boiling water and cook for 12 minutes. Add broccoli to pot and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, until bright green and tender. Drain well.
- Finish salad. In a bowl, toss freekeh, broccoli, courgette, lemon juice and olive oil together. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Prep mint yoghurt. Prep mint and add to a small bowl with yoghurt. Mix to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve salad topped with salmon and mint yoghurt. Squeeze over lemon.
Energy 1288 kJ | 308 kCal | Carbohydrates 20.7 g | Protein 21.7 g | Fat 14.8 g