Overnight oats are super convenient, and you can even make a batch in bulk so you’re sorted for the whole week. We know this soaked oats recipe is one that you’ll keep coming back to! It’s easy and packed with goodness, while being dairy free and vegan! If you’re not sure what vegan milk is right for you, check out our blog here. Plus if you’re keen to learn more about hemp seeds and their role in nutrition, read our blog here.
Super Oaty Soaked Oats with Banana and Coconut Yoghurt
- 1 apple or pear, grated
- ⅔ cup rolled oats
- 1⅓ cup oat milk
- 1 Tbsp slivered almonds
- 1 Tbsp linseeds
- 1 Tbsp coconut thread
- 2 Tbsp raisins or currants
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp coconut yoghurt
- Hemp or pumpkin seeds, for sprinkling
- Prep apple. Combine all soaked oats ingredients in a bowl and mix together well. Cover and leave to soak overnight in the fridge. Stir again well before serving.
- When ready to serve, prep banana.
- Serve oats in bowls topped with banana, yoghurt and seeds.