While you’re eating great quality food with heaps of vegetables through your Fresh Start meals, it’s worth considering how else you can look after your body through self-care. We asked our friends at fellow Kiwi company Me Today to share some tips on how to stay on top of your mental and physical health. Also, don’t miss the promo code at the end of this article for 15% off their range!
Personal best feels different to everyone, but we all know when we’re not feeling our best. Being busy is a daily reality, yet the funny thing is when life says slow down, we say no. Why? Because we don’t want to. Life shouldn’t force us to compromise or make sacrifices. We want to live our best life in our own way.
Me | today is a New Zealand founded and operated brand, specializing in making wellness products for busy Kiwis. But we’re more than just our product line (which is super effective, by the way). We’re a group of people who are committed to striving for more and pushing Kiwis to stop settling for feeling ‘meh’.
That’s why we’re here to help you unlock your best tomorrow by giving you the best products for your body’s needs, whilst also nourishing and empowering your mind through education.
Self-care is an important part of your daily ritual. Stay on top of your mental and physical health with Me Today’s top self-care tips:
- Keep your skin hydrated: during the cooler months it’s especially important to look after your skin, that means hydrating from the inside-out and outside-in. The first step is researching a skincare routine and sticking to it. This helps to keep your skin in balance so it can assist in boosting your immune function. All the systems in your body are connected, so what you put on your skin can affect your mood, metabolism and even your overall health. Our range of skincare is cruelty-free, rich in botanicals, antioxidants & vitamins, and formulated to hydrate, protect and comfort your skin. Try our Me Today Women’s Daily Night Cream, enriched with 9 essential botanicals, antioxidants and vitamins from our Women’s Daily supplement to deeply moisturize and replenish your skin, leaving your face extra soft and plump.
- Manage your stress levels: What’s the most natural way to beat the blues? You guessed it, exercise! Moving your body has been touted as nature’s mood booster so keep on top of your stress levels by moving your body regularly. As well as releasing happy endorphins, exercise can help reduce stress and anxiety. Try incorporating the Me Today Becalm supplement with magnesium, lemon balm, and turmeric into your diet to help relax your body and mind.
- Nourish your body from the inside out: keep up your intake of fruits, vegetables and foods that are high in antioxidants. Green vegetables are packed with vitamin C, so be sure to load up on kale, spinach, Brussels sprouts and broccoli to get your daily dose. Healthy doesn’t have to be boring! Try the Me Today Vitamin C 800 for your daily antioxidant boost. Our vitamin C is a premium formula based on scientific evidence, and a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce free radicals formed in the body and supports your immune defenses against those winter ills & chills.
- Create a solid morning and evening routine: your morning and evening routines set the tone for your day ahead and help you with winding down at the end of the day to ensure you get the right sleep. Incorporating your Me Today supplements into your morning and evening routine means you’ll (hopefully) never forget to take them. Start your day with Me Today Women’s Daily to keep on top of everyday health & wellbeing or Energise, with B vitamins to help with energy production during the day. If you have trouble shutting off at the end of the day, incorporate Goodnight about an hour before bed to help your body and mind relax, wind down and get a deep, restful sleep.
- Schedule in self-care: to make this a priority, block it out in your diary like you would a work meeting. Ensure you take time for yourself every day to look after ‘me’. This could be relaxing with a book and applying a Me Today Women’s Daily Face Mask in the evening, a weekly yoga class, meditating or simply remembering to complete that 5-step skincare routine before bed. Go ahead and make sure you treat yourself! Try the Me Today Women’s Daily Face Mask, enriched with 9 essential botanicals, antioxidants and vitamins from our Women’s Daily supplement to deeply hydrate and replenish your skin, leaving your face refreshed and toned.
Staying on top of your game can be easily achieved through adopting healthy, sustainable habits into your everyday life. Adding supplements to support your immune function, exercising daily and keeping your skin nourished and hydrated all keep you healthy the natural way – it’s self-care made easy!
Always read the label and use as directed. Vitamins are supplementary to a balanced diet.