Salmon Omelette with Dill
Salmon and dill is a magic combination, especially with eggs! This recipe is lower in calories but high in protein – perfect for those on a healthy eating or weight loss journey.
- 2 eggs,whisked with salt & pepper
- 50g smoked salmon
- 2 Tbsp ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 2-3 sprigs fresh dill, hard stems removed (or use 2 Tbsp chopped parsley)
- Prep eggs, ricotta and dill
- Heat 1/4 tsp oil in a non-stick fry-pan on medium heat. Pour whisked egg mixture into pan and move around the pan to spread out evenly. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until eggs start to cook and firm up slightly (but there is still a little raw egg on top).
- Top one half of the omelette with smoked salmon, ricotta and dill. Season and carefully fold in half to serve.
Nutrition information: Energy: 241cals (1010kJ) Protein: 27.1g Carbohydrate: 1.2g (1.2g sugars) Fat: 14.5g (4.7g saturated fat)