No-cook muesli bites packed with goodness that make the most of pantry staples!
- 2 cups quick cook oats
- ½ cup nut butter (e.g. peanut, almond, cashew)
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¾ cup dried apricots or dates, chopped
- ½ cup shredded or desiccated coconut
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blitz for 1-2 minutes until just combined.
- Using a tablespoon measure, roll mixture into balls and place on a lined oven tray. Chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours to set.Should make 18 balls.
- Store in the fridge.
Nutrition information: Energy: 128cals (537kJ) Protein: 4.0g Carbohydrate: 13.7g (7.5g sugars) Fat: 6.0g (2.1g saturated fat)