Treat yourself to some extra-delicious scrambled eggs. This recipe is from Nadia Lim’s Fresh Start, Feel Good cookbook!
This recipe is from Nadia Lim’s Fresh Start, Feel Good cookbook.
Unsure how to make the perfect scrambled eggs? Check out chef Stan’s video below.
Rosemary, Ham and Parmesan Scramble
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 free-range eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp finely chopped rosemary leaves
- 100g shaved or diced ham
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large handful baby spinach leaves or ¾ cup finely sliced kale (tough stalks removed)
- Heat oil in a medium non-stick fry-pan on medium heat. While pan heats up, whisk eggs and milk with a fork in a jug or bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into heated pan and gently stir with a wooden spoon for 1-2 minutes, bringing the outside egg into the centre so it cooks evenly. When the eggs start to clump together, sprinkle with rosemary, ham, Parmesan and spinach/kale and gently fold the mixture together. Spoon straight onto plates and serve.