Treat yourself to some extra-delicious scrambled eggs. This recipe is from Nadia Lim’s Fresh Start, Feel Good cookbook!
This recipe is from Nadia Lim’s Fresh Start, Feel Good cookbook!
Rosemary, Ham and Parmesan Scramble
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 free-range eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp finely chopped rosemary leaves
- 100g shaved or diced ham
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large handful baby spinach leaves or ¾ cup finely sliced kale (tough stalks removed)
- Heat oil in a medium non-stick fry-pan on medium heat. While pan heats up, whisk eggs and milk with a fork in a jug or bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into heated pan and gently stir with a wooden spoon for 1-2 minutes, bringing the outside egg into the centre so it cooks evenly. When the eggs start to clump together, sprinkle with rosemary, ham, Parmesan and spinach/kale and gently fold the mixture together. Spoon straight onto plates and serve.
Nutrition information: Energy: 266cals (1113kJ) Protein: 28.3g Carbohydrate: 4.1g (3.9g sugars) Fat: 15.3g (5.2g saturated fat)