Peanut Chicken & Green Bean Soba Noodle Bowl
- ¼ pack soba noodles
- 1 pack slaw
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- ½ Tbsp vinegar
- 275 g free range chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- ½ pack green beans
- 30 g peanut butter
- ½ Tbsp soy sauce
- ½ Tbsp water
- ½ tsp oil
- 1 radish, grated
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
- Before you start. Bring a pot of salted water to the boil.
- Cook noodles. Cook noodles in pot of boiling water for about 3 minutes, until tender. Drain and transfer to a bowl with remaining noodle ingredients. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Prep chicken. Pat chicken dry and thinly slice. Prep green beans. Combine peanut butter, soy sauce and water measure in a bowl and set aside.
- Cook chicken. Heat oil in a medium fry-pan on high heat. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes with a pinch of salt. Add green beans and cook for 2 more minutes, until beans are tender and chicken is cooked. Remove from heat and stir through peanut butter mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, prep garnishes. Prep radish, spring onion and coriander.
- Serve. Noodles topped with chicken, radish, spring onion and coriander.
Nutritional information: Energy: 1848kJ (442 cals) Protein: 43.7g Carbohydrates: 37.3g Fat: 12.6g