Are you thinking of ordering MADE meals or maybe you already have some at home? That means you have 30 minutes of extra time! If you aren’t sure what you’ll do with all of this extra time, we have some ideas for you:
- Go for a nice walk! You’re meant to walk 10,000 steps every day. In 30 minutes you can clock up 4,000 of these! Your phone typically tracks your steps each day. Maybe even start a competition with your friends or colleagues! The great thing about walking is that it doesn’t require any preparation or equipment.
- Meditate. Have you had a rough day? Or do you want to take some time to reconnect with yourself and your thoughts – now you have the time to do this. Apps like Headspace or The Mindfulness App are a great place to start if you’ve never tried meditation before.
- Yoga or a quick workout. 30 minutes is also plenty of time to do a quick workout or yoga session. Simply pop your MADE meal into the oven, set the timer, pull out an exercise mat and start working out. You’ll feel amazing after.
- Call or email an old friend. In our super busy lives, we don’t have much time to chat with old friends. But now that you have an extra 30 minutes you do! Imagine how surprised and happy they’ll be when they hear from you.
- Write a letter to a grandparent. Grandparents love letters and pictures. Buy them a postcard or print out a nice photo for them. Write a nice story to it and post it to them. They will love it!
- Cleaning. Nah, just kidding! The great thing about MADE is not only zero prep time, but zero clean up time too!