Our clever recipe developer Whitney Watermelon has come up with a recipe for Glitter Jelly Slime that uses normal kitchen ingredients, nothing weird like some other ingredients! Be sure to read the notes section for this recipe.
Glitter Jelly Slime
- 3 cups water
- 2 Tbsp powdered gelatine
- 3 Tbsp corn flour
- 2 drops food colouring
- Pinch of glitter
- Whisk all jelly slime ingredients together in a medium pot.
- Place pot on medium heat and bring slime mixture to the boil.
- Once boiling, cook stirring for about 2 minutes until clear.
- Let cool slightly, then add glitter and mix through.
- Pour onto a baking tray with a lip, or into a baking dish and leave in the fridge to set for about 30 minutes until firm.
- Break up mixture with a spoon (or use your hands), then get squishing!
- Don’t add too much food colouring of you might turn your hands blue too!
- Store covered in the fridge for later use
We added a sprinkle of glitter to our slime for that extra sparkle, feel free to add glitter, sequins or sprinkles to add other textures and bling to your slime