There’s endless things that you could transform your My Food Bag box into – we made a car, but we’d love to see what you can create! Be sure to tag us in to your pic on social media and #gettingcrafty and and you could win a free delivery.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- My Food Bag or Bargain Box box
- Paper cups
Here’s what we did:
- Start by removing all the flaps except for one of the small ones – this will be your windscreen
- Paint the whole box one colour, except the windscreen – paint this white
- Use the cardboard from the flaps, or a second box to cut out wheels and a grill, then paint these
- Paint the paper cups as your headlights
- Wait for all the paint to dry, then glue everything together!