- 125g butter
- 1 pack brown sugar cocoa mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 pack freeze-dried raspberry powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a small baking dish with baking paper.
- Place butter and brownie mix in a medium pot on medium heat. Stir continuously, until butter has melted. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs with electric beaters for about 3 minutes until pale and fluffy
- Pour chocolate mixture and flour into eggs and mix quickly to combine
- Transfer to prepared dish and bake for 30 minutes. The brownie will be gooey in the middle.
- Top with freeze-dried raspberry powder and serve in bowls with cream or ice cream.
Meet the Chef
When she’s not being referred to as Juneberry, she’s also known as our dessert Queen or resident sweet tooth. Her favourite part of her role comes as no surprise with “being in charge of dessert! I have the biggest sweet tooth so am always finding ways to get in the kitchen and whip up a sweet treat.” However, Jessie’s favourite New Zealand produce reveals her true millennial colours by choosing avocado, especially when it’s smashed on a bagel – the perfect start to the weekend!