Make the most of strawberry season with this gorgeous Strawberry Froyo. This recipe is super quick to whip up — a delicious and healthier alternative to ice cream!
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- ½ cup natural Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp lemon juice (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blitz for 1–2 minutes until smooth. Use a spatula to scrape down the sides, making sure to incorporate all ingredients.
- Pour into resealable container and place into freezer for 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer, let it sit for 2–3 minutes to soften and then serve in cones or bowls.
- Top with fresh fruit, coconut flakes or just serve as is.