This gorgeous green dip combines the delicate sweetness of peas with the richness of parmesan. Peas are packed with Vitamin K and antioxidants to keep you feeling your best — an understated everyday superfood! This dip is also great for those that don’t love hummus.
Parmesan Pea Dip
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1-2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Bring a small pot of salted water to the boil.
- Cook peas. Add peas to pot of boiling water and cook for about 2 minutes, until bright green and tender. Drain well.
- Add peas, garlic, oil, Parmesan and ½ tsp salt to a food processor or blender and blend for about 2 minutes, until smooth.
- Chill for about 2 hours before serving with seedy crackers or crudités.
Energy (kJ): 336
Energy (Cal): 80
Carbohydrate (g): 4.5
Protein (g): 6.8
Fat (g): 3.3
Saturated Fat (g): 1.4
Sugars (g): 1.1