Packing a nutritional punch all while being low in calories, it’s no wonder edamame beans have found their way into our hearts (and tummies) and we hope you agree — it’s a relationship meant to bean.
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups edamame beans, defrosted
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper. Pat edamame beans dry.
- In a large bowl, mix together sesame oil, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and salt. Add edamame and toss to coat.
- Spread edamame out across prepared tray, drizzling over any remaining soy sauce mixture.
- Bake edamame for about 20 minutes, until crispy and golden. Turn once during cook time. Season to taste.
- Divide into 2 portions and enjoy as a tasty snack.
Energy (kJ): 886
Energy (Cal): 212
Carbohydrate (g): 17.3
Protein (g): 15.6
Fat (g): 7.9
Saturated Fat (g): 0.3
Sugars (g): 0.2