Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Ready in: 35 minutes
1 bottle Covet Macadamia Chocolate Milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup sugar
10 slices white bread
1/4 cup chocolate chips
3 tablespoons macadmia nuts, roughly chooped (optional)
1/4 cup runny or whipped cream or vailla ice cream (optional)
Oven to 180°C. Set aside a medium baking dish (measuring about 20 x 30cm)
1. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, macadamic chocolate milk, vanilla essence, cocoa powder, cinnamon, salt and sugar.
2. Cut bread into 3cm cubes and add to egg mixture. Mix well so that all pieces of bread are coated in the mixture.
3. Place soaked bread into prepared dish, pouring any remaining egg mixture evenly over top.
4. Bake in middle of oven for 30 minutes, until egg mixture is firm, but bread is not dry.
5. Remove from oven and turn oven to high grill. Scatter over chocolate chips and macadamia nuts and return to oven to grill for about 1 minute, until nuts start to brown. Keep a close eye on the pudding, making sure it doesn’t burn. Serve immediately.
6. To serve, dollop or drizzle over some cream or finish with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy!