1. "The Promoter" is My Food Bag Limited, Level 1, 285 Parnell Road, Auckland.
2. "The Promotion Period" commences at 12:00am, Sunday 19 February and closes 11:59pm, Friday 24th February.
3. There are 50 prizes consisting of free Clever Kash moneyboxes for 50 eligible families.
4. All eligible entries will go into the prize draw to be held on 27 February 2017. Prize winners will be notified on 27 February 2017 by email at the email address provided on entry. Failure to provide up to date contact details may result in the prize being redrawn.
5. Judging will take place on 27 February 2017. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. ASB Bank Limited (ASB) reserves the right to remove any person from the prize draw for any reason including, but not limited to, where the conditions for entry to the competition have not been met.
6. Clever Kash product eligibility criteria applies:
- You’re a parent or legal guardian of a child/children currently aged 4-12 years old.
- You and your child/children live in New Zealand.
- You have (or are willing to open) an ASB transaction account and your child/ children have an ASB savings account that you operate on their behalf.
- You have the ASB Mobile banking app.
- Your child/children do not already have a Clever Kash.
7. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
8. One entry per person.
9. The 50 winners will be drawn at random and the Promoter’s decision is final. No debate shall be entered into.
10. Employees of ASB and My Food Bag and their related companies (as defined in the Companies Act 1993), their spouse (either married or de facto) and their dependents (children and/or parents living with them) are not eligible to participate in this prize draw.
11. In accepting The Prize, the winners agree to participate and co-operate in all marketing and editorial activities relating to the competition and My Food Bag, including but not limited to: being interviewed, being photographed and/or providing their own images to The Promoter within 7 days of redeeming The Prize. The winners agree to grant The Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media (including The Promoter’s website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts) and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such usage.
12. The Promoter or the prize partners shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any entrant or winners (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered as a result of redeeming The Prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded under law.
13. The Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend The Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time, and for any reason before the end of The Promotional Period and shall not be liable to any entrant or prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
14. Information on how to enter form part of the conditions of entry. By entering into this competition, entrants agree they are wholly subject to these terms and conditions.